BOE Vice President - Rocky Busenitz

Rocky Busenitz
BOE Vice President
Position: 2B
Term: July 2015 - December 2019
“I’m a 1994 graduate of Shawnee Heights High School and attended both Tecumseh North and Shawnee Heights Elementary schools. I’m a graduate of both Washburn University and Baker University and have been working in the IT field for over 23 years. My wife, Jenessa, and I have a daughter Aubrey (Class of 2015), and 4 sons: Chase (Class of 2018), Orrin, Parker, Quinn. We knew we wanted to raise our family in Shawnee Heights schools because of the excellent educational and extracurricular opportunities and a strong sense of caring demonstrated by the teachers within the district.


-->
While serving on the Shawnee Heights Site Council and the District Advisory Council, I saw many of the needs within the district. I decided I could help serve those needs by running for an open school board position. I strongly believe in providing students and teachers the tools they need to be successful. I believe that pairing technology in the classroom with our excellent teachers is a tool for success and student achievement. I'm also passionate about efficiently improving facilities so we can provide more and better academic and athletic opportunities for all of our students. Shawnee Heights has an excellent reputation, and I plan to keep providing students and teachers the tools they need so they can excel in school and their careers.”

Comments

Popular Posts